Friday, May 7, 2010

"Fallen Snow" by Author & Playwright Dee Blackmon


“Belinda rescued me from my alcoholic mother. She took me in as her own. She taught me how to love and that I was worthy of love. So why am I standing here looking at the beautiful woman as she lies here in a casket way before her time….Someone came up to me and said she looks like she is at peace.. Obviously this person doesn’t know my mother. She is not at peace…Someone has to pay for this..I know he did it… My Uncle… Her Husband… How can I prove it?.. Without him killing me…. I have to. I have to make him pay… Living that life of Power, manipulation and deceit always ends in death…But I know that the wrong person died in this game.. I won’t stop until he pays!!!”
Books are available for $14.95 + $3.95s & H. A 6% maryland tax fee will be assessed as well.
Get a great read for under $20. email glamgirlpr@gmail.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment